Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Unconventional wrapping...


My sister is expecting her 2nd daughter in about 5 weeks...
Im so ready to meet that sweet baby girl!

My sister is one of the most creative people I know.

She got me into my latest fabric addiction...burlap.
Sounds a little boring?
Oh the things you can do with a lovely piece of burlap :)





My first fabric flower above...made it in 5 minutes...im ok with it! I attached an alligator clip on the back so her 19 month old daughter can wear it!




Not only did I have super fun wrapping this simple gift...
My sister gets some fun crafty things to create with!

I used 1 yard of burlap-cute green fabric and cream ruffle scraps-an old button and scrap of orange fabric-a piece of card stock folded in half attached with a string of raffia.

easy peezy.

Stay warm during this cold week...while you're snowed in...
see what you can create with "scraps" hiding around the house.

I already have my idea for tomorrow : )




No comments:

Post a Comment