Friday, February 25, 2011

baby boy nursery in progress


Yesterday I made a plan to do nothing but fun enjoyable things today.
I pretty much succeeded.
I did fold two loads of laundry...but that was leftover from yesterday and it would BUG me if it sat there for another day :)

I broke in my new sewing machine and it was so fun.
It totally provides a source of therapy for me.
It also helps me accomplish things that I need to do.

I made two accent pillows for the glider chair in the nursery.
I made the curtains...part of them.
A panel on each side of the window.


I bought this fabric above when we visited my sister for my birthday.
It was a little pricey for me...but a lot less expensive than paying for custom bedding.
Much more fun to make it myself :)


Window panels from brown circle fabric.
navy pattern pillow
green pattern pillow

 My sister made the frame above with Nathan's name in it.
I can attach pictures to it or anything special for him.
I kind of like it with just the colorful shapes.
Underneath his name are Antique nursery rhymes my sister framed for me.
I dont really have a "theme" but these are so stinkin cute and will go on the wall in his room as well as his name.

I am getting really excited.
I love unique.
I love that the decorations are just for him.

I love the colors.

I love my little Nathan.
He is kicking me right now...and I can tell he is so cute!

Philip just brought home movie theater popcorn...from Cinemark.
We are weird...we dont go to the movies often but we do get the popcorn once a month.
it tastes better at home on my on comfy couch :)

have a good weekend!


1 comment:

  1. You are precious, have sweet loving girls, a CUTE pregnant lady...and you are crafty! Wow! You are amazing! :) Love the name you made! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete