Friday, February 11, 2011

Free Bird...

Today I broke free.

I have been in my home since Sunday January 30th.
(I did take a break Saturday February 5th when my husband took me to eat at Texas Roadhouse...two hours of no kids and yum food!)
Im sure I could have gotten out more,
but being pregnant I do not want to risk falling
on ice or crashing into a ditch.

Im a little paranoid like that : )

My husband had an appointment this morning and I
(along with my girls)
were desperate to get out for any reason at all.

We sat in our car for almost 2 hours waiting for him.
Was it horrible.

Um no.

It was wonderful.
The girls got restless every once in a while so I would crank up the music and we would sing and dance.

Im sure we looked like crazy people!
We had a blast!!!!

Then...my husband took us out.
We ate at Chik Fil A...a big treat for the girls!
(Brooklyn prefers my chicken salad sandwich over nuggets...)

Afterwards my husband introduced me to my new love.
Nope its not "Puck" (see Mondays post)

Wayyyyyyyy better than Puck.
My new love brings new life out of me.
New creation.
New adventure.

Im hoping to stay connected to my new love for at least
ten years.


Ill introduce you tomorrow...

Be ready : )





No comments:

Post a Comment