Sunday, January 30, 2011

Saving some cash...


My newest adventure.
Well actually my husband started it.
He is a very detail oriented person. organized. efficient. hardworking.
Im lovin it!

I am pretty organized when it comes to cooking meals and planning food for each week.

Most weeks I make a tentative menu and make my grocery list based on what Im cooking.

Usually my goal is to use as much as I already have
before i buy something new.

Its almost like a game.
To see how healthy, inexpensive, and tasty my meals can get.

Ill show you my menus on a blog post soon.

for now...

its all about the coupons.

sale ads, competitors ads, online coupons, newspaper coupons and best of all
DOUBLE COUPONS!

It takes a LOT of time.
time I dont have much of...but Im willing to sacrifice a nap
to save some cash!
I dont work outside the home, so my "job" is to save us money in anyway that I can.

Ill also share more about that on an upcoming blog post.

See my coupon stack from the past week and a half!!!!!


Ohhhh and check out my awesome coupon holder below.
My sister and her husband spent a few months in Europe
(am I jealous? a little. ha!)

They brought me back this super cutesiesweetsie accordian folder.
Im thinkin its pretty adorable...love it.


Do I suggest couponing??? absolutely! Ive gotten lots of free items and super good deals.

try it...just for a few weeks.

Next time I go shopping Ill share how much I saved.

After the snow blizzard of course...


2 comments:

  1. I guess I need to start looking again. In the past, the coupons I've found were never for any of the stuff I buy. but the stores I shop at do have sales for some of my items. I've never tried online coupons. Have fun saving money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...you and I have to get together! I have been researching all over the place on saving and clipping coupons! I love your blog and your girls are so sweet! Three is so much fun, a lot of work, but worth every second of it! Can't wait to give you some pointers..just when I know some! :)

    ReplyDelete