Sunday, February 13, 2011

A little reflecting...

"Day after day and night after night they keep on saying,

Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty.
The One who always was, who is, and who is to come"

Revelation 4:8

Can you imagine what that sounds like?
I know there is a song out that quotes that scripture and the music and melody is powerful.
I love the song and its meaning.

But can you imagine what those creatures sound like
sitting and repeating those words to our God?
Its real!
While you are reading this they are repeating those words to our Creator.
its what they do.
its all they do.

I love songs that come straight from The Word of God.
the Truth.

Man-today thats deep for me.

Humbles me.

Hope you have had a great Sunday :)


1 comment:

  1. revelation song by kari jobe! listened to that repeatedly when I gave birth to Ryder during my labor. it's actually very awesome to worship God during the miracle of birth and bringing a new life into the world. May sound strange but I listened to praise and worship music during both of my labors to help me relax and focus on something between contractions.

    ReplyDelete