Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So long twenties!

Its time to say goodbye...
Its also time to say hello :)

Goodbye twenties...I learned a LOT from the time I had with you!
I experienced most (i hope) of my most life changing moments with you!
You were with me when I got married, got my first job, and had kids!

I appreciate you and the growth I received during my time with you!
But ...

I will NOT miss you.


HELLOOOOOOOOOO THIRTY!
I welcome you with open arms...ready to see what you have.
Please dont go too fast...Im loving my life!


I spent my last day of my twenties with people I love dearly.

I got up super early...got coffee and muffins with my friend before the rest of the family woke.
Love my time with Docia.
could just sit for hours with her.

Went home...had second breakfast with my family when they woke.

Yes...two breakfasts is quite appropriate while carrying a baby :)

Spent some time with my hubby-at my biweekly Dr appt.

Gained 7 lbs!
31 weeks preggo and I have gained 24 lbs.
Not bad!

Went to lunch with my hubby and made a quick run to
Target for Pepcid...horrible heartburn haunts me daily.
(picked up a bag of clearance valentine KitKats)

Went home...snuggled the girls and they went to bed for naps.

Snuggled my husband and watched "The Office" before he went to work.

Took a GREAT one hour nap.
Woke up with a puddle of drool on my pillow making my nap a success :)

chilled with my girlies and my mom came over for a visit.
My girls love "Gammaw"

Now My husband will be home in 20 minutes and we will watch
American Idol on DVR.

I had a great day...being 29 for the last time.
sorta sad.
not really.

Tomorrow....February 17th I will be 30.
I cant wait.

I have big plans and I cant wait to share with you what my 30th birthday brought!!!

Stay tuned! And dont worry...I will only eat a few pieces of cake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment