Monday, February 28, 2011

Nesting...

Today I have been nesting like crazy.

I dont understand the nesting phenomenon...I like to call it that.
Sounds deep.

Philip and I woke up really early again today...thank you oldest daughter :)

I didn't have anything particular I wanted to do today except normal housekeeping.
Philip is renovating parts of his parents house so he worked there for a while before he went to work.

I did totally random things.
I would finish one thing and then something else would pop into my head and I would
start on it.
No focus, no goal, just doing little projects that needed to be done.

My Day:
I cleaned out my kitchen drawers- vacuumed out the crumbs (gross I know...you have them too:) )
wiped them out and lined them with rubber shelf liner.

I washed my silverware and washed the dividers that hold the silverware.

bleached a load of old burp cloths and lap pads that the girls used.
I decided to use these for cleaning cloths.
They are horribly stained even after bleaching.

cut coupons from the past two weeks of newspapers. i got a little lazy with that.

made copies of invoices for the pediatrician I DO NOT go to anymore.
The office says I owe them like 500.00!
I have proof I dont owe them..still they hassle me.
Seriously its stressing me out and I dont need that stress right now.

washed bedding and ironed the pillow cases.
I never iron pillow cases.
Nesting Phenomenon was definately present during that project.

I cleaned out the refridgerator.
A job we all know and love :)

Bathed the girls.
normally I do this with Philip because it hurts my back to lean over the tub.
I had a little burst of energy and didnt want to wait till the morning.
I want to enjoy the weather tomorrow!

I am now about to make my grocery shopping list.
It takes forever because of the price matches and coupons I use.
We are in desperate need of peanut butter, bananas, and bread.

Did I mention my latest pregnancy food is peanut butter banana sandwiches???
I LOVE them.
lunch and dinner the past two days. For me...not my family. 
Im craving more right now!

So yummy.

That was my day.

I hope you had a good Monday.
I certainly feel accomplished :)

Im interested to see what I can get into tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment