Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A dash of salt and a pinch of pepper...

OK so this post isnt really about a recipe or anything having to do with cooking.
Just some randomness.

We all need a random day right?
I like organization a lot.
But today is just a little caddy wompus.
I like it.
Makes me feel like its OK to take a nap when Im finished typing this :)

Random #1
Flowers from the baby shower..I was too lazy to bend over and find a vase in the cabinet.
So I stuck them in this pitcher...much prettier to me anyways.



Random #2
Philip and older sis went to Nanas to take down wallpaper today.
I felt really good this morning...so I was daring.
I took little sis to Target (for an hour!) and picked this up for big sis on sale.
Im still not drawn to the boy section... :(

Random #3
The cup and saucer my sister and her family gave me for my Bday.
So cute...I love love love girlie things.
I mean could you see a big burly man drinking tea out of this.
Doubt it :)


Random#4
The cup and saucer look much cuter with my favorite birthday cakes (yes 2 cakes :) ).
Yummy treat during naptime.
I didnt finish it all..I couldnt fit anymore in my tummy!


Random #5
The only motivation for me to do laundry right now.
Well besides needing clothes to wear.
But the smell of this sure does help.


Random #6
My little boys room.
It was completely clean before the shower.
Now its a room of overwhelming joy...and Ive gotta figure out how to arrange it all!


Random #7
Our dog Boston.
He is a good dog.
This is his favorite spot in the yard.
I dont let him out after dark because of the coyotes...they might get eaten by him :) ha!
Seriously the coyotes freak me out a little!
They hide out in the huge field behind our house and we dont have a back fence yet.
So Boston chills during the day.


I am so sleepy...little boy is telling me its naptime.
I better listen :)

1 comment: