Monday, February 7, 2011

Confession...a little embarrassed


Ok - before you read this...dont judge :)

Remember the teenager days when you had a crush on 
a teeny bopper tv star or singer?

Well...honestly I never did.
I keep racking my brain trying to remember which boy
celebrity I had a "crush" on.
I just cant remember.

Well...Im coming up on my 30th birthday and I finally
found my TV crush.

Seriously...dont judge. I know you have (had) one too :)

I watch "Glee" sometimes.
(Disclaimer: I do NOT let my kids watch Glee...I DVR it and watch it after they are in bed)

I dont watch it for the story line or
for the morals...thats for sure.

I am a huge fan of music and harmony and voices singing really fun music.

Some music is pretty controversial...thats when I just
turn off the TV and forget about it.

But then there are some episodes where the music
is just plain pretty.
Music from musicals, Broadway, oldies, and classics.

If you saw it this past Sunday night, there was a duet with
"Rachel" and "Puck".

I am so out of touch with the latest music that I thought they were covering an oldies song.

Well my friend informed me it was from
"Lady Antebellum"
(Never even heard of)

My confession:
My TV crush is Puck.
That boy can play the guitar.
That boy can sing.
That boy is the cutest guy on TV right now.

There you have it.
I feel like a 13 year old hoping he will come serenade me at my middle school dance! HAHA!


I know you may not think hes all that.
And he isnt.
I just think hes a little cutesie who is very talented.

I dont have posters of him hanging on the walls or his latest "hits" in my cd player.
I just enjoy his talent.
I do not condone his characters behaviour or actions.
Its all about the music.

Who is (was) your TV crush?
I know you have one. :)


4 comments:

  1. Mmm Michael Vaughn from Alias...also known as Michael Vartan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE Laura, you've always been such a "good girl". I'm proud of you for stepping out of the box a little lol. He's very cute:) I remember all those times in HS when you tried to get me to go in the right direction. It may not have wrked then, but I'll never forget you trying. BTW I always loved Joey Lawrence:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way! I wasn't so much into him but then he played the guitar and opened his mouth to sing. Love that boy too. BTW I am pretty sure he's not a teenager so drool away ;) Oh and shame on you for not knowing Lady A! They are my favorite group, well country group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha Laura...you mkae me smile! He looks a little like P, I think that's why you think he's cute. Anybody who knows me well, knows I have had a many-years crush on Kevin Cosnter! I think its because he reminds me of Mike! Then he had to go and divorce his wife, have a kid by some woman, etc, etc. I still think he's so cute and we even went to a honky tonk venue in OKC a couple of years ago to hear his band...so see, if this ol' girl can still have a crush, you certainly can!. PS I agree..i LOVE the music most of the time on Glee too! I love harmony too.

    ReplyDelete