Saturday, February 12, 2011

Time to introduce to you...


Have you ever seen the movie
"When Harry met Sally" ?

Ive seen parts of it...and I dont even know the whole
concept of it.
I really just like the title of the movie.

Well...today I will introduce to you a new story.

The beginning of a wonderful new relationship in my life.
A relationship that I've been waiting patiently for.

I want you to meet my new friend Molly.

I met Molly after meeting Natalie and Elizabeth.
But Molly and I just clicked.

Instant camaraderie.

Molly came to me brand new in a lovely box.


She was perfectly protected.


And I just couldn't help but want to give her a big hug when
I pulled her out of the box.
(Well I assisted Philip)

I cant WAIT to read my owners manual tonight.
Gonna take a bubble bath and get in my Jammie's with a big glass of water and soak...it...up.
(The water is for little boy inside me...gotta make sure he's not thirsty!)



AND THEN!!!!!!!

Molly got a surprise friend today!!!
A friend that my husband found for me and thought I
would love just as much as Molly!

I blog, I write, I do digital scrap booking a LOT.



Meet Hewlett...:)




Isn't Hewlett HANDSOME????
Clean, shiny, spot free with lots of room for pictures!
Sleek, lightweight and HE'S all mine!
(I don't know who that crazy chick is in the reflection of the screen)


It was such a fun day.
When "Hewlett met Molly"

They were instant friends.
Both fresh and new and ready to be productive.

Hewlett was my early birthday surprise from my husband.
Oh my husband.

He knows me.

He knows I am tired of our computer desk taking up
a very usable wall in our living room.
(If you wanna buy a nice desk let me know...Ill give you a steal of a deal)
He knows I'm not motivated to do my work because its so
uncomfortable sitting at our desk...
mainly because I'm preggo.
(And what about those long nights coming up when the baby nurses and I begin my 3 AM blogs??? a laptop is much more functional)

I am blessed...these two new friends of mine I have wanted for such a long time.
I'm not spoiled I promise.
I plan to use these two lovies for the good...not just for me
or my family but to honor my Lord.

And like other things that I own...I will use them until they
run no more.

We are lifelong friends.
Molly, Hewlett, and I.

Such a lovely story.

And dont ask about the birthday...its coming up quick. :)
I CANT WAIT!!!!!





1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad for you, Molly & Hewlett :) Mine are Singer and Asus...just doesn't have the same ring! I love not having a computer desk taking up space!

    ReplyDelete