Monday, February 21, 2011

Celebrating life...


Last week was pretty busy.
My birthday.
A little traveling.

The week ended with a celebration of my little guy who is
soon to be here.

Honestly-I have become a person who really doesn't like
attention.

I feel so weird when people are looking at me.
I know I make funny faces (not on purpose).
I am sure I look awkward too!

My sweet sister and a few of my friends threw a baby shower
for me and my guy.

I was so hesitant at first.
But it was really fun...and such a blessing.
It was small and perfect.

It was hard not to be emotional.
My little boy is a BLESSING beyond imagination.
A total gift from God...part of Gods plan.
My little boy is proof that our God is in control.
He is a picture of redemption, restoration, and Gods healing.

I cant wait to hold him.

Here is a little glimpse of the celebration.
His name is Nathan...
I will post on that soon.





I think I actually took this pic before all the food was out.
There was an amazing casserole...it was so good.

I am so grateful for the items that were given to Nathan.
I was honestly getting stressed because I didn't have much in the boy department.

My house is full of pink flowers and sparkly bows.

Now I dont have to go shopping...which sounds like a bummer.
But it is hard to go shopping with 2 little girls
and be big preggo!

Anyways...more pics to come.
I keep saying that! :)
I keep forgetting my camera!

2 comments:

  1. I love the name!!! Also, Happy Birthday! 30...awww I remember it well! (I am the ripe old age of 35). But seriously, it is huge. I admire your sweet personality and outlook on life! Your family is so sweet, and will be even sweeter as a family as five!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great name! My brother will be very pleased to hear you're namimg your baby after him...or at least that's how he'd see it lol
    When's your due date? You have to be getting close, right?

    ReplyDelete