Sunday, February 27, 2011

A growing imagination






My oldest daughter is quite creative.
She likes to color, build things, and pretend that her animals are her children.

I love the stage that she is in...the creativity, tenderheartedness, and her compassion.

Tonight she thanked Jesus for praying...how deep is that from a 3 year old?
Thankful that she can talk to him!!
She teaches me a thing or two almost everyday.

One day she got up sooo early.
I heard her in the living room giggling.

When I arrived I found these pictures below.




An elf or Santa Claus maybe?

Look at those teeth!

another Santa?

Not quite sure but to me it looks like a "pea" off of Veggie Tales.

I was shocked to see her details and preciseness..
I just hope she wasnt drawing portraits of what she thinks I look like!
Yikes!

My Little Baby is drawing.
I just can't get over it.

Dont worry...I have a huge file box for both girls for their artwork.

Im sooo crazy about my girls.
They are hard work but I just cannot get enough of them!

Have a GREAT Monday!
I like Mondays...Ive always been weird like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment