Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend in pictures...

This weekend was wonderful.
So fun.
So lovely.
Very busy...but good busy.

Friday we played outside.
Friday evening we had a wedding rehearsal because our
Princess Brooklyn was a flower gir.
(Yes tears came to my eyes...such an honor)

Saturday was filled with wedding fun:)
Saturday evening we played outside and enjoyed each other in
the lovely weather.

Sunday we got to visit with some amazing friends who came into town for the wedding
we attended along with our dear friends who live in town.
God is good to bless us with such friends.


Have I ever mentioned how much I love my girls?
My love grows for them every minute.
I dont know how...but boy...
my heart is huge with love for these cutesiesweetsies.


Little ball of nonstop energy. Seriously.
Loves being outside...running and playing and falling down in the grass.

Sisters
Scoping out or Christmas Tree that we never took to the garbage. ha!
Wondering why the Christmas tree turned brown :)
Our little Princess Brooklyn.
Flower girl for a dear friends wedding.
She loved her outfit...her Princess Dress.

Princess Brooklyn dancing with her Prince...Daddy

Playing outside at home after the wedding. Trying to
get the grass out of her mouth!

Such a confident little girl :)
I made her pants by the way.
Gotta make some my size...so comfy!


No comments:

Post a Comment