Thursday, March 24, 2011

Caught ya!

I'm so glad I had my camera handy for this.
My girls have specific cups they each drink from.

Different colors, styles, and sizes.
If one sister drinks out of the other sisters cup...watch out.

Talk about territorial!

I caught Natalie a few days ago sneaking a drink out of big sisters cup.
Good thing sister wasnt around!


she found the cup on the side table...

she knew I was watching...took a small drink

realized I wasn't going to take it this time so....

she downs the entire thing....

then takes a good look at her reflection in the fireplace door.


I thought it was so cute and funny!
She knew she had just gotten away with it!

Please notice her little outfit.
keep in mind when she was born she weighed 10 POUNDS 10 OUNCES.
My big big baby.

She will be 2 next week and she still wears 18 month clothes.
Most pants are 12 month.
Her pants in this pic are 18 month CAPRI'S!
Her shirt is 24 months.

I love my little girl ...and her mischief :)

1 comment:

  1. Tooo cute!! Kelsey and I used to fight over a mug with purple hearts when it was time for hot chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete