Monday, March 28, 2011

I have plenty of time!!!

OK- so I'm getting closer to my due date which is three weeks away.
I never made it to my due date with my girls.
Brooklyn was 2 weeks early.
Natalie was about a week early.
SO that could put me at having this baby next Monday if he follows in their footsteps.

Am I ready to go to the hospital if I go into labor?
No.
Do I have baby boys clothes washed and put away?
No.
Do I have his bassinet ready?
No.
Is his car seat installed and in the car ready to go?
No...its actually still in the box unopened.
If I had him tomorrow...would I be prepared to bring him home?
No.

So. What does that say?

I think I am in denial.
My Dr. told me to be ready by last Monday.
Ready for baby, hospital bags packed, house prepared.
Have I listened?
I am trying.
I have done a few things.
His crib is ready. Although he wont sleep in it for a few months.
One load of his precious clothes are washed and dried. Not folded or put away.
3 loads are still waiting to be done.

My Dr. is out of town until next week.
So strangely in my mind...I guess I think the baby will wait till he gets back.

You never know.

I'll wait and get things ready this weekend.

I said that three weekends ago. :)

We will see :)

1 comment:

  1. It's getting so close...man it seems like it went fast to me. Ha! OK, so tomorrow pick the three most important things you need to do to be ready.
    And do them. Then the next day, one or two more. And before long, you'll be done and ready. If you're like me, I let all the little things boggle my mind and then I can't think straight. Make that list and stick to it! You can DO it girl! Love you and can't wait to meet your baby boy. Sweetness!

    ReplyDelete