Monday, March 14, 2011

Counting My Blessings....

Short Blog today.

Counting my blessings.


It has been so busy lately.
Potty training 24/7.
wedding weekend.
preparing for little baby boy.
trying to squeeze in every moment with my girls to enjoy them.
Trying to keep up with the house.
Spending as much one on one time with Philip as possible.

I forgot to take care of myself a little better than I have been.

Today I had a slight scare that the baby might come too early.
After some time in labor and delivery at the hospital...
I got to come home and rest.

Nothing major...just a sign that I need to take care of myself more than I have been.
(Thank you for letting me keep the details private)

baby is fine and active.
He is transverse sideways...which Im not too thrilled about.
That makes things a little more complicated.
Natalie was also transverse.

I am good.

I am counting my blessings though.
What I thought was going to be a very scary day...
turned out to be a day that I learned more about life.

How I am blessed.
With my husband.
My precious baby boy (little transverse booger!:) )
My little princess daughters.
My parents.
My In-laws.
My family.
My friends who pray for me the very second I call on them.

God is so good.
I am undeserving of what I have.

Thankful for the moments when I am humbled and reminded of
the blessings God has laid on my life.

Naming them one by one today.


1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written friend! I love you and pray for you and your family often! You are a blessing to me.

    ReplyDelete