Saturday, March 19, 2011

Baby Boy Quilt...

So last Sunday was a good day...
it was quiet.
The girls were a little more "chill " that day.

This is my living room when the girls are napping.
Its calm and sooooo quiet.
Its lovely.
But I always find myself watching the clock so I can get them up and play!

Our dog Boston is fond of the girls nap time too.
Hes chilling on the loveseat.

I dont mind toys being on the floor during naps.
I know the girls will soon be up to play.
Seeing the toys on the floor reminds me how blessed I am to have little ones
running around :)


Usually I take a nap when they do.
But I felt good this day.
I had enough energy to sit and sew.

So I decided to finish the quilt I made for my little baby boy.
It was my first quilt ever...quite simple and little detail.
not perfect...but I CRAVE imperfection.






It isnt the fanciest thing ever...but I love it.
I love it because I made it for my little miracle baby boy.
Its just for him.

I cant wait to show you his finished room.
But it isnt finished yet. :)

Hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment