Wednesday, March 9, 2011

more potty training...

Well today wont be as long.
I am worn out.
I am very tired.
I am also experiencing a sense of relief.
Strangely enough a little sadness too, but not enough to hold potty training back.

Brooklyn has pottied a total of 9 times in the past three days on the toilet.
4 Monday- 4 Tuesday and just One time today.

Philip took them to the store so I could rest.

Ohhhh how I need rest.

Brooklyn doesnt cry as much now. (She ONLY cries while she is actually eliminating)
It scares her...which is fine. But she doesnt want to go in her diaper. which is GREAT.

She can hold it for a VERY long time. I hope she doesnt get a bladder infection.
We dont have to hold her down as much while she is peeing to avoid a messy floor!

She runs to the potty on her own. it just takes 45 minutes to go,

That is exhausting,
She colors-plays with stickers-sings songs.
It helps her relax.

We are making good strides.
Good for 3 days in my opinion.
Going from full diaper days to diapers only during nap and bedtime.

Totally her decision.

Boy she is so stinkin cute.
Im crazy about her.

And her little sister is the most precious thing.
She sits on her little potty too...but no success with her yet.
It will come.

Meanwhile...tomorrow...what will you bring?
Maybe a little more rest and a lot more potty for my girls :)

Have a great day..Im going to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment