Thursday, March 17, 2011

This and that...

I totally have no focus today.

I am on some funky medication and still have 3 days left to go.

It makes me so tired, I feel like I have the flu, and all I feel like eating is chocolate.

So I think I will just throw out some random things I have been thinking today.



RANDOM:
#1-my sister had her little baby girl today....Im super excited and saw a pic my mom texted me.
Too bad I dont feel like sitting in a car for an hour to go see her :(

#2-I went to take my medicine tonight and my pill count is way off. The bottle says it has 14 pills in it. Take it twice a day. I started taking it Monday night. So tonight would be pill #7. That would mean I have 7 pills left right? NO I have 6 pills left and I havent taken my pill for tonight. SO now Im freaking out because I dont know if I took too many at once!

#3- Tonight is Philips last night shift. He has been working nights for a year. It has been tough. But I have learned a lot thru it. I have also had some amazing times with my girls. bedtimes can be tiring...especially big preggo....but I cherish my girl time with them. They are my princesses.

#4- i really want to eat a LOT of Reeses. its not good. really. they are amazing and so tasty.

#5- I have beatles songs rolling over and over in my head. Where did that come from??

I have many more thoughts racing thru my mind...but thats enough.

I am tired :) And Philip is on his way home.
three day weekend here we come:)

No comments:

Post a Comment