Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Movie day!!!!

Sunday morning we didn't get to go to church.
I was purely exhausted from the week before.
I was desperate for rest.

So were my girls.
We had a movie day.
Our movies consist of "Praise Baby" or a "Veggie Tale" video.
By the end of a 30 minute video...they are ready to move on to
something more active.

I cherish the moments when we get to snuggle.

The girls love being in our bed.
They sleep in their own beds at night,
but usually most mornings our bed is the central meeting place by 7 AM.

I LOVE it.
They look so comfy!



Notice they each have a "friend" to snuggle.
Raggedy Ann and Sock Monkey.


My girls love accessories. Natalie is sporting her pink hat.


Can you imagine the security they feel being in mommy and daddys bed?
They know its a safe place for them.
Because that is where mommy and daddy sleep!



I dont mind cups in the bed...as long as its water!

I know some people may not like their kids in the bed with them.
It may seem like we spoil them or water down boundaries.

They love their own beds...a lot.
They crawl into their beds when they need some space.

But they know that there is always room for them with us.
Its security. Its family.



No comments:

Post a Comment