Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Conversation...and winner!

I have a winner!

Yay Raylea!
Ill give you your prize at church Sunday!

I had a few more responses thru email and Facebook.

No one hit it on the dot but Raylea was first to guess :)


Our conversation was weird.
We were picking out stuff for the baby and we came to the hangers and I said "Oh definately white hangers".

Philip said "I want blue hangers for my boy" (boy was said with an accent more like "bowa")

Since Im pregnant and sometimes not feeling too great...I was a little short and said "fine blue" and put them on our list.

Philip did not really care what color of hangers we picked out.
He just thought blue for boy.

I was thinking...matching..white..same color..clean etc.

Anyways...we ended up having a conversation about hangers for probably 45 minutes.

It wasnt an argument...just a strange conversation about how I dont like blue hangers.

At first I was going to take a poll to see what YOU prefer.
But I dont have enough readers for that! HAHA!

Thats why I did the guessing game:)

Oh- we ended up putting white and blue on the list.
Now Im really in a tizzy! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment