Friday, January 28, 2011

The End of the Table...

For as long as I can remember I have had a love for writing.
I love reading.
I crave spending time reading the Bible and journaling how God is working in my life.

Below is one of my favority faves...
my daily staple.
I know exactly where it is and its always there when Im ready.


A clearance box from Hobby Lobby with scrap raffia I had in my craft stash

An old jelly jar with a scrap of my favorite fabric left from my daughters curtains

My absolute favorite Bible. I have four-but this one my dad gave me in high school.
(notice my maiden name...)

Journals...my fave is "Moleskin" from Barnes and Noble
my super classy sister got me hooked on these.
simple and easy to write in

random pens and highlighters..as many as I can gather to stick in the jar

Put it together and its my journaling, Bible reading, quiet moment kit.

Its always at the end of my kitchen table.
Ready for me...waiting...always there reminding me to take time and read Gods promises.

Gods promises are what keeps me focused...knowing that its OK that life is hard.
That I will suffer..struggle...and endure pain.
That I will experience the deepest peace and unexplainable joy.
its crazy amazing when you rely on Him daily.

If you have a hard time remembering to take time from your day and read, journal, or whatever,
I suggest putting one of these kits in a place you see everyday.

its one of my favority faves:)

No comments:

Post a Comment