Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Contest time!!!!


Since becoming a mother...and especially a mother of two and soon to be three...I have become increasingly Type A personality.

Well..in some ways.

Its mostly all in my mind WISHING I were a little more Type A.



I am having a boy as you know...and it is all foreign to me.
Im all about bows and pink and ruffles.
What do you do with a boy???

Philip and I were at Babies R Us the other day picking out things for the baby.

Philip and I also had an ongoing discussion about the hangers pictured below.


First person to comment and tell me what the discussion was about wins a fun little prize :)

First person wins!
Leave a comment and Ill contact you tomorrow!

Have fun!


1 comment:

  1. My guess is that it's about the blue color...and the existing quantity of pink ones you already own :)

    ReplyDelete