Thursday, January 27, 2011

Latest Pregnancy Pic...

Pregnancy...

 this pregnancy is so different than with my girls.
thats why I just knew it had to be a boy!

morning (ALL DAY) nausea
HUGE bursts of energy
extremely early "nesting"
Sudden need to nap and nap quick or I might throw up
throwing up
attacks of OCD where I HAD to organize something-anything
and the worst...

major heartburn. everyday. doesnt matter what I eat.
doesnt matter if I sleep sitting up. if I drink water, milk, juice or coffee. cereal and crackers hurt me just as much as a yum yum chicken chimichanga
(which sounds so delicious right now)
heartburn that gives no notice that I will vomit until 3 seconds before.

BUT

I dont care:)
in 11 weeks I get to meet the little guy who causes me so much beautiful grief.:)

Here I am below - almost 27 weeks.

The guy next to me...is pretty amazing.
Hes my husband:)

You wont wanna miss whats coming up...my favorite faves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment