Monday, January 24, 2011

3 candles

Hope you all had a great Sunday!

After sharing the milestone last week with the paci...I thought I would share a little about our oldest daughter.

Such a sweet day...




January 15, 2008
4:11 AM

 she is such a little sweetsie. our first born.
Im in love with all of my children the same...
but there was something special about the first.
The newness of it all.

She turned three a little over a week ago!

My little baby is now definately a preschooler!

It was such a fun day and I cherish it.
Im thankful for it.

Her first party where she actually acknowledged her little friends.

First time she blew out the candles.

First time she knew it was her birthday...and asked for another one:)

Not me...I will gladly take a year of long days that drag.
This momma isnt ready for her babies to grow up :)

Funny thing...I woke up at 4:12 AM that day.
exactly 3 years and 1 minute after she was born.
My little Cutesie Sweetsie:)







1 comment: