Friday, January 21, 2011

Take two

So today I will try again to share what I plan for this blog.

I CRAVE simplicity. I like the simple life. I love to have an empty calendar on the wall because that leaves room for whatever comes up! 

My husband is my favorite and he is my best friend...if you havent met him youve got to. He has the biggest heart of anyone I know.

Im crazy nutso in love with my CUTESIE SWEETSIE little girls...and the cutest little boy ever who lives in my belly soon to arrive! They melt me into a big puddle of goo!

Im not much for sharing deep thoughts or my innermost secrets...I save those for my husband and sister! HA!
Although Im grateful for my life story and might share little snippets here and there so you can know me more!

I will share the work my Saviour Jesus Christ does in me every single day...after all thats what life is about:) 

I will share fun projects I do and maybe even a recipe or two that I just cant do without.

I will share about this little boy thats growing inside me and how I am a LOT intimidated about entering boyworld. All I know is pink tutus, ribbons, and pretty little dresses! Blues, greens, and browns dont make sense to me yet :)

Its going to be good...my ultimate goal:
To encourage, spread joy, and mostly be uplifting and positive in a huge world of negative!

Enjoy your Friday!

4 comments:

  1. I think you are amazing and I love your two beautiful girls and cannot wait to meet your handsome baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to read and get to know you better!!! Your love for your family is contagious and blessed to be around! Thank you for sharing your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll do great with a boy! I was so scared when I found out I was having a boy because I'm such a Girly girl but it works out just
    fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read your blogs! I admire that you're a godly women and you're raising your kids in a Christ centered home. It'll be cool to read about, especially since we don't have kids yet ;). -Tammy Hein

    ReplyDelete