Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tiny Dancers...

A few weeks ago my little princesses began dance lessons.
Natalie is in beginner ballet...
Brooklyn is in 3 year old ballet/tap

They absolutely love it.
Natalie was a little shy at first.
On her first day she was frozen the entire class.
The teacher had to physically move her body to do a somersault (sp??)
She is now a little more relaxed and is enjoying it more.

Brooklyn walked into class and was such a good student.
She kept her eyes on the teacher and followed every step she showed.
I am so proud of her for following directions, disciplining herself, and having fun at the same time.

its definately a lot of work taking them.
Natalie's class is first for 40 minutes.
Brooklyns class is second for an hour.
So we are all there for about 2 hours.
I entertain Nathan the whole time.
I am sure that will get easier too.

Below are some pics from the first day.
Look how TINY Natalie is!
She is 2 1/2 years old and wears the same size diapers as my almost 5 month old.
nope...she is not interested in potty training at all.
Fine with me :)










 Love it love it love it

As for my food challenge: Its going well!
I have been making some great recipes and the entire family has loved them all.
It has been hard sometimes not to want to grab a starbucks drive thru drink but I have prevailed.

It is nice to know that all our food is healthy and whole.
I will admit our grocery bill was about 25$ more. But I think some of that was because of my bad menu planning. I bought some things we didnt really need. I also spent more in gas going to Whole Foods three times last week. Also because of bad planning. Ill do better this week :)
Tomorrow...Ill share my past weeks menu-grocery bill (yes I will tell you the cost lol!)and a list of all I bought. If you want the recipes you can message me.
I am getting most of them off of 100daysofrealfood.com

Anyways....have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment