Friday, September 9, 2011

Groceries...

Well yesterday I said I was going to tell you the cost of each item we bought.
I lost the receipt.
Actually I probably threw it away with other miscellaneous paper.
(I am annoyed with any clutter...so I dont keep anything paper that I do not need)

At Whole Foods total we spent 85.49
Reasors I spent 37.00

The pic of Whole Foods products is below.
I didnt take a pic of the reasors trip

Normally I would spend about 80$ in a week on groceries.
I dont usually buy meat but I am trying to include salmon in our diet at least once a week.
Its not cheap!

Reasors:
One whole chicken $11.00
wild caught alaskan salmon $11.27
one organic Bell pepper, half gallon of organic milk, pkg 6 whole wheat organic bagels
one organic tomato

Whole Foods:
All organic foods below and I dont remember everything because I dont have the receipt and I dont really want to squint and figure out the picture! ha!
We also made two more trips and bought a few things...I just cant remember what!
yes there is bacon in there.
Philip loves bacon.
So...it had less than 5 ingredients and was organic...so he bought it.

It has been fun cooking this week.
I have a lot going on right now
So I will share the menu and recipes I used on the next post.

HOWEVER...we made it the first week and today is grocery day already.
Ive gotta get busy figuring out what we will need the next 6 days!
have a WONDERFUL weekend!


(If you look closely towards the front I did buy a $3 bar of goats milk soap...it smelled so good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment