Friday, September 2, 2011

My pantry...yikes!!!

If you didnt read yesterdays post ... todays will make more sense if you do. :)
But you dont have to.

Well last night I stayed up way too late.
Researching recipes.
Printing off my meal plans for the week.

I think this will take a little longer than I thought.

I dont want to rush into this whole thing because then...I am sure I will fail!
I need to be organized.

My goal for today is to make my grocery list and post my menu for next week on the fridge.
If I post my menu then at least we will know what meals are coming up.
I used to do this before I had Nathan...so I am sure this wont be a hard thing to pick back up.

My girls are extra "needy" today...not sure why.
Usually they have periods during the day where they play together well without me.
Not so much today.
So that will determine how far I get.


So here is my before picture of my pantry and fridge. I took the pics far away so you couldnt study and see what I have in there :) Smart huh?
I have a lot of items in my pantry that I never ever use and do not remember buying. unopened canned foods, salad dressings, crackers, etc. I even found 5 hershey bars! Where did those come from and how did they survive??? ha!
My fridge looks horrible...its full of condiments that we never use.
I cant WAIT to clean it all out!

dont judge friends....dont judge :)



No comments:

Post a Comment