Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Our weekend was not so labor intensive.

Philip and I had two dates.
Friday my mom stopped by after work-so Philip and I took a "date" to Whole Foods.
(seriously it is a date. it is not fun taking my kids there...they love going but I need to concentrate!)

Saturday I took the girlies to dance class.
I love them so much...my girls are definately born dancers.
Brooklyn has amazing rythym!!!

Sunday I got to help teach/lead the two year old class at church.
It was caraaaaazy for me.
The other teacher was amazing. She is really gifted.
The hard part about that is I am beginning to teach that class starting this coming Sunday!
I admit I was overwhelmed and scared, but I am praying..and slowly that fear is fading.
I was super tired though :)

Sunday night Philips parents came over so we could have another date night!
We went to a new restaurant and sat outside in the LOVELY weather.
We walked around utica square and had coffee.
We love our date nights (Which always end up in a trip to Target to get wipes or diapers)

My food journey is going awesome!
I have discovered that we eat really well anyways...so this transition isnt life changing horrible.
I have come up with creative ways to sweeten things and have had fun researching new recipes.

I will post pics of our refreshed fridge and pantry tomorrow.

Thats about it today...sorry its so boring. I just needed to do a weekend "report" for myself!

1 comment:

  1. I need to hear some practical tips for your renovated diet...what are these creative ways of sweetening? What are you eating for different meals of the day? I've had your diet change in my mind for several days and am wondering if we ought to move that direction... :)

    ReplyDelete