Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Randomness...

* We have been grilling a lot. Mostly chicken...just plain grilled chicken with a touch of BBQ sauce. Triple YUM!

* Our garden is flourishing! Lettuce like crazy and zucchini that is super amazing sauteed in olive oil. Im ready for my bell peppers to show up...not much longer!

* Nathan is smiling, cooing, snuggling, pooping, spitting up, blowing bubbles, kicking his little legs, sleeping better (5:30 AM), and we are LOVING IT!!!

*Brooklyn loves nurturing Nathan. "awww brother Nathan are you smiling??? awww brother Nathan is sooooo sweet". Makes my heart burst with joy :)

* Natalie is learning not to hit, smack, lick, bite, squeeze, and yell at brother Nathan. She DOES give him kisses a lot and says "Wub you brother". Oh my heart is going to explode.

* Philip is working so hard. It is so hot this summer and he is out in it every single day. Thankfully his job is sporadic and its not hours upon hours on end. He works hard and takes care of us so well.

* I am trying to do my part on saving us money. keeping the air up to 77 during the day even though my hormones are insane and I am SWEATING all day inside. ugh. thats getting old.
I am nursing nursing nursing to help save $$ on not using formula...but I get great satisfaction that my baby is getting my milk and God is using me to sustain his life. WOW. (Dont get me wrong I have nothing against formula! My girls were formula fed and they are super healthy. This time I just chose to stick with nursing. Different strokes for different folks. right?? :)

* I have been running...I LOVE IT. alot alot alot

* We have been watching "Up" a lot. My girls love that movie and its just soooo hot that I cave and give in to the pressure of the TV. However, we watch "Up" about 3 times a day. I have it memorized.
"SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!" :)

I love life. Im thankful. I like to be able to write about random things. God is so, so, good!

No comments:

Post a Comment