Monday, July 18, 2011

Like mother like Daughter...

1984
Left eye turning in...
eyes crossing
blurry
ugly plastic frames
huge lenses
big bug eyes
patch over right eye

Yep that was me at 3 years old.

fast forward

2011
Left eye slightly turning in
eyes crossing occasionally
blurry
Adorable girly "chic" frames
polycarbonate lenses
beautiful eyes
no patches

Thats my three year old

Strange how things happen.
She is adorable in glasses.
we pick them up this week.
She LOVES them.

Thankfully I am VERY aware of my childrens vision.
mainly due to the fact I have always had horrible eye sight.

SHE will most likely grow out of it.
Because
We
caught
it
early.

I am allllll about preventive health.

Maybe Ill do a post on all the "healthies" I give my kids.
If you promise not to make fun :)
And if you do make fun...

well...ok

Different strokes for different folks.

Im lovin that saying right now.

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment