Friday, July 8, 2011

Orange Colored Sky...


July 4th...or Independance Day
is becoming one of our families favorite holidays.
Its so summery!
Its hot outside...and perfect for celebrating!

The past two years we have spent this holiday with my sister and her family.
Little cousins playing.
Homemade ice cream.
Crab boil dinner.
grilling.
watermelon.
fireworks.
Everyone wearing patriotic colors.

Its just a fun great time.

A peak into our funfilled weekend.
This was the first year all the kids went to see fireworks.
My girls and my oldest niece cried for a while...
but after clinging on to us for dear life..they enjoyed it.

My youngest niece slept through the whole thing.
I snuggled Nathan...covering his ears from the loud explosions from the Orange Filled Sky.
I cant wait till next year.

5 kids ages 1-4.
Nothing but excitement!
It is such a blessing to be able to give our kids these moments
and memories.




My niece is 5 weeks older than Nathan...they are already buddies!















No comments:

Post a Comment