Saturday, June 25, 2011

Randomness...

So Im feeling a little purple today...Teresa...I hope you read this one :)

Just some random things on my mind.


* I am not a burger girl. Hamburgers make my tummy very unhappy. I bought some ground turkey. Made some turkey burgers. YUMMO! A nice treat for me...

* Blueberries. I cannot get enough. We seriously go through a pint every other day! Im willing to pay for them. they are in season and my girlies love them.

* Ive been going to the chiropractor for some major issues I have incurred while being pregnant with big babies. I have been going three times a week for three weeks...I am feeling sooooo much better. I havent felt this great in 5 years.

* I just realized Ive been pregnant every year the past 5 years.

* I now have no excuse not to start training for the Tulsa Run. Ill start Monday. ha!

* My baby boy is "talking" to us. I love it! its adorable!!! My little 9 week cutesiesweetsie!

* There is a new McDonalds down the street by our house. It wouldnt be a big deal if they didnt sell amazing cinnamon rolls at breakfast!

* I really like coffee and making my own concoctions at home. Coffee...yum. Mocha...yum.

* I really wish I had time to sew. I have so many ideas bouncing inside my brain of cute things to make for my girls and my home. I love home decorating especially when its something I make. Im missing my craft time.

* im craving huge salads with tons of veggies - Ive got to get to the grocery store


Have a GREAT day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment