Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Love Sweet Love...

I dont have much to say today...but I am in love.

Im soaking this alllll up.
Each day that goes by is sweeter than the last.

There are moments that I want to pull my hair out.
There are times I cant keep my eyes open while feeding Nathan.
I sometimes go to bed at night and think "I didnt brush my teeth today!"

Im totally doing my best to be present in my life.

Im taking time to braid the girls hair...not just throw it up in a bun.
I lay down with them on their comfy big girl beds.


When I nurse Nathan...I rub his back...and I see chill bumps pop up on his arms.
Makes me feel good...because he feels relaxed and safe in my arms.

Philip and I have been getting out more...even if its to walk to the mailbox together during naps.

God is good to me.
Man...He is good.

Look at my lovelies...my precious CutesieSweetsies :)







No comments:

Post a Comment