Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I needed some girl time...

So Ive been pretty busy.
Busy with the best ingredients of the best life ever.
(1)
 A super cool fun lovin' husband who makes me laugh...even at 3 AM feedings.
(2)
A baby boy who smiles at me now...saying "Thank you mama for feeding me at 3 AM)
(3)
Two little girlies that are so sweet I could scoop them up and eat them with a SPOON!

I love girly things.
One of those things is painted toenails.

I am slacking on the primping aspect of my life.
One day Nathan was sleeping and I was in the mood to pamper meeee.
So I brought the girls to the bathroom floor and we
had a toenail painting party!

Pics not so great...feet are not easy to capture when they are running around the house.
After...we made peanut butter cookies.
What girl doesnt like to indulge once in a while???
:)

Pretty Feet.
I like it.
Alot, alot, alot


No comments:

Post a Comment