Friday, October 28, 2011

Nathan....6 month pic...how can this BE???

I just cannot bring myself to say my little baby boy is 6 months old.
 What in the world have I been doing for 6 months?
(Oh yeah...changing diapers, cooking, nursing, potty training....etc)

He is so handsome.
I took these last night.
The ones where he is sitting up were quick pics.
Philip would hold him, let go, I would take the pic, then P would catch him.
Little booger (talking about Nathan)
Ok so Philip can be a booger too.
He is weighing in at 21 lbs, 28 inches and he has a big head.
100 % on the charts for his head.
I dont mind.
Its the cutest little baby boy head I have ever seen!

he started eating solid foods this week...sweet potatoes.
Ill post those pics soon too.

Meanwhile...here is a little glimpse into picture time.
My favorites wouldnt upload, so I will try again when P gets home!

Oh he is so precious to me!









He does have a big head huh? haha!
He's a big boy!
Gotta protect his sisters :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment