Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mommy "Possible" Williams

Yesterday Philip asked Brooklyn...
"Brooklyn, what is mommy's name?"

"Mommy, possible, Williams" she said.
We just couldnt quit laughing.
What a silly girl...trying to be serious :)

I am LOVING how my girls say and do things like that.
Which reminds me, I have got to start writing more of those down!

Speaking of "possible"...

This little handsome guy is 6 Months old now.
Ummm 6 months.
How is that possible???
This is what I get to look at all day long...
boy...I sure do have it made :)





2 comments:

  1. When we went in for our ultrasound for Luke, Addison was with us. She looked at me and asked, "Mommy are they going to call you 'Mary'?" I told her yes, and she thought that was silly and that they should know to call me Mommy. John then asked her if she knew what his name was (besides Daddy). She paused and thought about it for a bit and then got a huge grin and excitedly said, "It's Babe!" LOL! At least I call him something nice, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! That is hilarious!! How sweet is that???? I bet that melted his heart too :)

    ReplyDelete