Friday, November 4, 2011

The Happy Day Project....

happy day

I am so excited to be a part of this project!

I want my blog to be used for the good of others.
One of my favorite bloggers Julie over at joyshope.com and her friend Jeanette at Life Rearranged
have teamed up for a really worthy challenge.

The Happy Day Project

She challenges us to do something good everyday for a week.

While I hope I do good everyday anyways...
Ive been praying that I would be inspired to make the holidays more meaningful...and not just for my kids.
I tend to make my world about my kids...which is fine in certain aspects.

I want to teach them to do good.
To love.
To give.
To enjoy spreading happiness to those around them.
To be selfless.

take the challenge with me :)



Check out the details at joyshope.com 
or just click on the icon above.

It is good to do good.

Its Biblical
Its right
Its good

Have a fabulous wonderful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment