Thursday, April 7, 2011

Still waiting...

My posts have been a few days apart lately.
Makes me a little sad...my online journaling is slow right now.

I am tired.
I am huge.
My belly is so tight that sometimes when I touch it, its just so
sore and the skin hurts.

I have 11 days till my scheduled C-section.
I am not sure I will make it until then.

Any free moment I get...I sleep.
I wake up at least once an hour during the night to head to the bathroom.

I drink a lot of water. It helps me feel better...but also sends me running to
the nearest restroom day and night.

While Philip is at work, I sit and the girls play.
This started this past week.

Thankfully the weather is nice.
Brooklyn now knows I am tired all the time.
"Mommy's chair..." she points out when we go outside.

She knows I sit and she and her sister play.

We watch more videos than normal.
Which includes more snuggle time with my girlies.
I LOVE it.

Ive been eating Reeses like crazy.
Nothing sounds good except Reeses.
I try and contain myself :)
Ive gained 31 pounds.
Im 38 weeks.
My appetite is gone.
I am super swollen and cant wear my ring.
I can only wear flip flops :(
Even my knees are swollen.

Ive tried not to complain this pregnancy.
But..I am seriously ready.
11 days...I can do it.
No problem :)

Thanks for letting me vent a little.

Ill keep you posted...
meanwhile I will be snuggling my girls watching Veggie Tales.
napping any second I can.
Eating Reeses...but not uncontrollably.

I am also cherishing the last few days of little baby boy wiggling in my belly.
it hurts...but it sure is special.

I guarantee he is gonna be at least 10 pounds...
Youll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment