Monday, April 11, 2011

Busting at the seams...39 week pic

So Philip literally took this pic of me 15 minutes ago (10 pm Monday April 11th)

I feel like I have no room left.
My belly hurts.
it hurts to touch it.
(I spared you the image of my stretched out skin)

Ive gained about 32 lbs.
It is so uncomfortable.
I have at the most 7 nights left of hardly sleeping.

Philip took me out tonight as a surprise date.
We ate..went to the mall and bought a few cute boy items.
We went to get ice cream.

I am really trying to cherish these last few days being pregnant.
it could be my last pregnancy right?

I am definately enjoying my girls this week.
I have three goals during this last week.

1. enjoy time with my girls
2. enjoy time with my husband
3. keep up with housework daily so I come home from the hospital to a clean house.

So enjoy- this is the last pic you will see until after the baby is here.
I will try and take a pic as soon as possible after the birth.
Thats always fun :)







2 comments:

  1. Aww, I wish I could rub your preggo belly before it's gone! I know that is going to sound weird to many, but you know what I mean, don't you! smile

    ReplyDelete