Friday, March 2, 2012

"Joyful Noise"...the Movie

I really don't go to the movies much.
I have a hard time justifying to myself that it's "ok" to sit still...for two hours...and do nothing but focus on a huge screen.
I call that a bad case of the Mommydoeverythingforeverybodybutyourself syndrome. :)

This past weekend...my best sisterfriend called and said hey let's go to the movies and eat.
I got to go with her girlies too which was crazy fun.
We added an impromtu shopping trip in there which does the soul good on a down day...even if you only try on 25 pairs of high heels and get none of them :)

(By the way...heels and tall wedges are not my thang...I towered over all the aisles in the store and gave my friends a good laugh at my superfreaky tall expense)
You need a good laugh? Go shoe shoppin' with me. dare ya :)

We saw "Joyful Noise"...with Queen Latifah and Dolly Parton.

I loved it. Loved loved loved it. Alot, alot, alot.

I was so glad I said yes. (Which I wouldve said yes even if she asked me to go grocery shopping...friends stick with friends right?)

Go see the movie.
 I had chills, I cried (and boohoo cry....not just tears).
 we danced in the theatre.
sang our little hearts out.
Even chowed down on buttery popcorn. (My stomach punished me for that one later...)

It was just a good movie that I cannot wait to show my hubs.

I need to see it again.
I probably wont get the same high that I got the first time, but I could use an encore for sure!

That's it.
Probably my only movie review of the year :)

Have a Fabuloso weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment