Friday, February 24, 2012

Twists and turns...

The last time I was here was December 9...
I took a little break.
A little voluntarily...a little not

Life has been happening.
Some twists...some turns.
A lot of ups...a few downs.
A little painful growing going on too.
Learning how life is precious.
Witnessing the truth of "He giveth and taketh away".


My new years resolution: To not live a day with any regrets.
So far: Im meeting my resolution :)

So, whats been going on recently?
All three babies had RSV- at once. whew!
Nathan- is ten months - crawling, pulling up, testing mammas authority :)
Natalie- potty trained in 5 days. FIVE. I am thrilled!
I turned 31..and love it
Philip is working hard but has been getting home early ... yay!
We ordered our saferoom for tornado season...a little less anxiety here.

With that said...here is something sweet to look at  :)
My little Valentines.
Oh they are sweet...
The girls made the sign :)
Love love love love




No comments:

Post a Comment